The New Standard for Death Audit Services
Fiduciaries rely on outside companies and services to provide valuable death audit service information, sending updates for when a beneficiary or participant has passed and no longer requires relinquished funds. Many of the companies who provide death audit services send updates slowly – monthly, bi-annually or annually – which leaves the fiduciaries paying out money to people who may or may not be alive. We have seen this across the board, from government programs to pension funds to life insurance policies.
LifeStatus360 has redesigned the current death audit services industry by providing our customers with the fastest, most reliable results using an intuitive web-based SaaS platform that can be accessed from anywhere, at any time. We understand that in the time it takes for our competitors to update their systems, customers are losing money by paying out on those policies. Data changes every day; our collection of data sources – the largest in the industry – allows us to provide daily updates and ensure files are up-to-date for our customers.
Features & Benefits of LifeStatus360 Death Audit Solutions
There are many things to consider when choosing a company to provide death audit solutions, such as the speed of results, the security of the data, and the expertise of the company. Using the most complex set of algorithms in our web-based death audit services, our customers have access to:
- Daily updates: when we receive the update, you receive the update.
- Daily data analysis: identify and update invalid or missing data immediately
- Obit360: we use millions of obituary and death notices to provide daily matching
- Exclusive data sources: our vast collection of sources identifies more deaths than industry competitors
- Unlimited reporting options: create business-specific reports that meet your requirements
- Instant access: find results with the touch of a button
- Online Death Certificate requests: update your files with accurate death records
- 24/7 access: our web-based service is available whenever you are
We continuously monitor your data population and are housed in a Class A security building with Alpha Anywhere security protocols on our proprietary SaaS platform. Our team at LifeStatus360 takes security seriously, and we’re dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality Death Audit Solutions.
Contact LifeStatus360 to Experience Our Death Audit Solutions
Deaths happen every day, which means that data is updated every day. At LifeStatus360, we believe that your data should be able to keep up with the ever-changing climate of the death audit industry. Our daily results ensure that your company has the information you need when you need it, saving you time and money.
Take our 7/30 Challenge and experience the difference in our death audit solutions. Contact us online or via telephone at 888-LIFE-360 (888-543-3360) sign up for our 30-day trial period and let us prove why we’re the best in the industry.