Life Status 360 LLC Website Privacy Policies
Effective date: July 1, 2014
Last Updated: July 1, 2014
This website is operated by LifeStatus360 LLC, a California limited liability company (“Company” or “we” or “us” or “our”). The following privacy policies (the “Policies”) apply to www.LifeStatus360.com (the “Web site”). By visiting this Web site, you (“you” or “Visitor(s)”) accept that your visit is subject to these Policies. We reserve the right to update these Policies. At such time, we will also revise the “Last Updated” date above. We recommend that you periodically review these Policies. By visiting or using this Website, you consent to the data collection and use practices described in these Policies as they may be revised from time to time. Your continued use of this Web site after such modifications will constitute your acknowledgement of the modified Policies, and your agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Policies. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services. Unless otherwise defined in these Policies, terms used in these Policies have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, accessible at https://lifestatus360.com/terms-of-use/.
- When you request additional information or register on LifeStatus360.com’s Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact and other information.
- When you purchase LifeStatus360.com’s applications or services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information. LifeStatus360.com uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company’s Web sites and emails, as described below.
- When you register, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the services on LifeStatus360.com’s Web sites.
- LifeStatus360.com uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company’s Web sites and emails. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Web site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Web site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. Our Web Site Navigation Information section below provides you with more information about this.
- When we collect your participants information we will ask for the service related information required about your participants, which could include (SSN, Last name, First name, Middle Initial, DOB, Address, City, sate, Zip, Gender)
Use of information Collected:
- LifeStatus360.com uses information collected to provide you with the Services you request.
- LifeStatus360.com may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s services, partners, promotions, and events.
- LifeStatus360.com may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and services.
- LifeStatus360.com does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. LifeStatus360.com may share information collected with other companies that work on LifeStatus360.com’s behalf. Those other companies may collect personally identifying information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you visit LifeStatus360.com
- The Company will disclose your personal information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement, or to protect the security or integrity of our Web site and the information of our Customers and Visitors, and the safety of persons or property.
- Your personal information may be transferred to other countries for processing, and by using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different personal data protection rules than in your country.
- The security of your personally identifying information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personally identifying information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Every marketing email from LifeStatus360.com contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company
Web Site Navigation Information
Cookies, Web Beacons and IP Addresses
LifeStatus360.com uses commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons, to collect information as you navigate the Company’s Web sites (“Web Site Navigational Information”). This section describes the types of Web Site Navigational Information used on the Company’s Web sites and how this information may be used.
The following sets out how LifeStatus360.com uses different categories of cookies and your options for
|Type of Cookies||Description||Managing Settings|
|Performance cookies||These cookies collect information about how Visitors use our Web site, including which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. These cookies do not collect information that individually identifies a Visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Company’s Web site functions and performs.|
|Functionality cookies||Not usedYour preferences are stored within the database|
|Targeting or Advertising cookies||Not used|
LifeStatus360.com uses Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about Customers and Visitors’ usage of the Company’s Web sites and interaction with emails from the Company. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular Web site tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a Web site tied to the Web beacon. For example, LifeStatus360.com may place Web beacons in marketing emails that notify the Company when you click on a link in the email that directs you to one of the Company’s Web sites. LifeStatus360.com uses Web beacons to operate and improve the Company’s Web sites and email communications.
When you visit LifeStatus360.com’s Web sites, the Company collects your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, LifeStatus360.com uses IP addresses to monitor the geographical regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the Company’s Web sites.
LifeStatus360.com also collects IP addresses from Customers whey they log into the Services as part of the Company’s “Identity Confirmation” and “IP Range Restrictions” security features.
Do Not Track
Currently, various browsers – including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari – offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites’ visited by the user about the user’s browser DNT preference setting. LifeStatus360.com does not currently commit to responding to browsers’ DNT signals with respect to the Company’s Web sites, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. LifeStatus360.com takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
Third Party Collection of Information
Third parties may collect personally identifying information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when the consumer uses the operator’s website or service. We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise on third party sites to you after you visited our Web site. We and our third party vendors, like Google, use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page.
Access to and Accuracy of Your Personal Information
You may request access to personal information about you that you have provided to us through the websites or mobile platforms governed by these policies. You may also request to review and correct any of that personal information. Additional rights may also apply under applicable laws.
The Company may allow registered users to access their registration information and make corrections or updates. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user. No access is given to other data that may have been collected about users.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity. To view and change the personal information that you directly provided to us, you can return to the Web page where you originally submitted your data and follow the instructions on that Web page, or contact us at the address listed below.
Our Web site does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your Children has provided us with personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
If you have any questions about these privacy policies, please contact us.